Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Get your motor runnin'...

Well friends, I'm sorry for my lack of updates Zoltan and I were busy planning an epic road trip with my mom. We left last Sunday (August 12th) to head out to California to spend a few days. The reason for our road trip was meet our new found CCI friends and attend our very first matriculation/graduation ceremony in the Southwest region in Oceanside, CA.

We have had an absolute blast seeing our gorgeous country and meeting so many awesome new people! Tomorrow we are leaving to start our drive back home, we are shooting to stretch it out over 4 days so we should be back home sometime late Sunday or on Monday. When I get settled in back home and start school (on Wednesday :O ahhh) I promise to post some stories and pictures. For now, these should hold you over!

Zoltan and his siblings/half siblings. From L-R (front) Yollie, Zhi, and Young and in the back Zoltan and Yarrow

Me and my handsome guy at Lake Arrowhead, CA

Zoltan staring at me while I swim in the pool at mom's friends house


No comments:

Post a Comment